One of the most popular waffle makers in the Chef’s Choice catalogue, the M840 WafflePro Express can produce high-quality, heart-shaped, waffles in less than two minutes with minimal user input. One of the most advanced waffle makers designed by Chef’s Choice, the device comes with a unique floating top plate that helps ensure that the waffles are baked evenly. In as little as 90 seconds, a waffle chef can prepare and cook five separate, heart-shaped waffles without requiring the user to do anything more than adjust the settings and pour the batter.
Chef’s Choice M840 WafflePro Express Traditional Five of Hearts Waffle Maker
- The Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express is an electric waffle maker
- Measures 12 x 12.8 x 5.2 inches
- Weighs six pounds
- Shipping weight: nine pounds
- Runs on 1100 watts at 120 volts
- Metal and plastic exterior
- Black color scheme
- External indicator lights
- Adjustable cooking settings
- Plastic handles
- Heart-shaped waffle iron grid
- Audible alarm and alerts
- Includes recipe booklet and manual
- Approximate waffle-cooking time: 90 seconds
- Manufactured in China
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express gives the user compete control over the taste and consistency of the waffles, letting them alter the waffle’s flavor, texture, and color simply by twisting a knob. For texture, the device has several settings that range from fluffy to crunchy. While fluffy waffles take a lot less time to produce, many people prefer crunchier waffles because they have an enhanced taste. Crispy waffles also offer a much more uniformly baked interior, so you won’t encounter any cold spots or pockets of uncooked batter inside the waffles.
The professional-grade unit offers several beepers that sound off when the waffles are ready, when the baking has started, and when the batter is ready to be added. This allows the user to focus on preparing other parts of the meal instead of constantly minding the waffle maker. This also takes much of the guesswork out of waffle making because you’ll always know exactly what time to apply the batter, and when the waffles are finally ready to be eaten. With other waffle makers, it can be easy to leave the waffles in for too long and overcook them, but the Chef’s Choice M840 makes sure that your waffles are cooked to your exact specifications. The device really shines when catering to a large group of people. The device can be set to continuous use mode, which allows the user to make a new waffle every two minutes without cleaning up in between.
- The Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express comes with a detailed instruction booklet that also includes a section with several recipes that you can try out on your waffle maker
- The device is capable of producing a fully cooked waffle in as little as 90 seconds. If you want your waffle to be darker and crunchier, the device will automatically set the cook time for longer
- The waffle maker comes with Chef’s Choice’s advanced floating top plate that helps give the waffles a uniform thickness during the baking process
- The Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express has a small light attached to the front of the device that signals the user at the optimal time to add the batter. The device will also play an audible alert when the light turns on. This makes it much easier for the user to perform other tasks around the kitchen while the waffle iron heats up
- The device can be stored upright, which saves space and makes cleanup easier and faster
- The user can adjust the bake setting by choosing between the device’s crisp exterior and moist interior settings
- The Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express can make five, heart-shaped waffles at once, which is more than enough to feed an entire family
- The WafflePro comes with a built-in chime that goes off when the waffles are ready to eat, which is much more convenient than constantly minding the device
- The grilling plates don’t detach from the body of the waffle maker, which can make cleaning a bit more difficult if the batter splatters all round the device
- Compared to other waffle makers, the Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express produces waffles that are relatively thin
An excellent addition to any modern kitchen, the Chef’s Choice M840 Waffle Pro Express can consistently produce high-quality waffles without the hassle of using an old stovetop waffle maker. The device comes at a very competitive price point than other brands with similar capabilities, which has made the Chef’s Choice M840 very popular among users and reviewers. This kitchen appliance receives a rating of four stars or higher in over 80 percent of all online reviews, which makes it one of the most highly rated waffle makers currently produced by Chef’s Choice.