One of the top-selling toasters currently produced by Cuisinart, the CPT-320 combines the ease of use of classic toasters with modern features to make an overall excellent, small kitchen appliance. A modern update to their previous line of stainless-steel toasters, the Cuisinart CPT-320 adds several space-saving features that help the device fit into almost any space no matter how small without sacrificing any power. The CPT-320 can toast bread, bagels, and everything in between with the power and efficiency of a classic Cuisinart product.
Cuisinart CPT-320 Compact Stainless 2-Slice Toaster
Click for the Price here!
- The Cuisinart CPT-320 is an electric consumer toaster
- Measures 6.5 x 11 x 7 inches
- Weighs 2.6 pounds
- Shipping weight: four pounds
- BPA-free exterior and interior
- Stainless steel construction
- Cuisinart Cool-Touch exterior
- Two slice trays
- Six-setting dial
- Reheat, defrost, and bagel settings
- 1.5-inch wide toasting slots
- Removable crumb tray
- Made in China
- Three-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The Cuisinart CPT-320 comes with a Cool-Touch exterior, so no matter how hot it gets inside the toaster, all the heat is dissipated before it can reach the outside. This makes the device much safer to use around children because the risk of them accidentally burning themselves is reduced significantly. The device is also equipped with a high-lift carriage that helps keep the user’s fingers from coming into contact with the inside of the device. Many users prefer to store their toaster when it’s not in use because they want to keep their countertop tidy or they’re under space constraints. The Cuisinart CPT-320 is perfectly suited for a small kitchen environment because it can be stored on a shelf or in a cabinet when not in use due to its small size.
It’s important to remember that the device is still very powerful even though its size has been reduced significantly. The Cuisinart CPT-320 can toast two pieces of bread to your preferred browning level in less than five minutes after you’ve loaded the bread. The device can also toast bagels with ease, which requires a lot more heat than toasting regular white bread. The device’s internal compartment is completely BPA-free, so you don’t have to worry about your food coming into contact with any harsh chemicals.
- The device has a six-setting browning dial that can go from a very light golden color to a dark brown depending on what you prefer
- The stainless steel construction makes the device much less likely to break after extended use. In drop tests, the device still functioned after hitting the floor several times from a countertop level
- The reheat, defrost, bagel, and cancel options can be activated using four separate buttons on the front panel of the device. This helps streamline the interface by removing the need for any complex dials or internal menus
- The Cuisinart CPT-320 has a slide-out crumb tray that helps make cleanup easier as well as make the device safer to use. If crumbs were allowed to build up inside the toaster it would increase the likelihood of a fire or other accident. By allowing the user to easily clean out the crumb tray, Cuisinart has made the device much safer in the long run
- The toaster comes with two, one-and-a-half-inch wide toasting slots that can hold slices of toast as well as bagel slices. While the slots may appears too large for conventional pieces of bread, there are two clips inside the slot that hold the bread in place as it toasts. This ensures that the bread is toasted evenly, regardless of what type of bread it is or what setting the toaster is on
- The Cuisinart CPT-320 has a compact design, so it will fit comfortably in any sized kitchen. If you want to reduce the clutter on your countertops, the device’s small size also makes it much easier to store when not in use
- Some users have commented that the device doesn’t stand out in their kitchen, and that the toaster looks rather plain compared to their other appliances
- On some intermediate settings, the device sometimes tends to brown one side unevenly. When used on a low or high setting, the toast is almost always cooked thoroughly, but intermediate settings aren’t as precise
Click here for the Price!
One of the best toasters in the Cuisinart catalogue, the CPT-320 offers a lot of power in a small package. The device is a great addition to any modern kitchen, and many users say that they prefer the Cuisinart CPT-320 to any other model of toaster. Online reviewers are enthusiastic about the CPT-320, and the device gets a score of four stars from us, which makes it one of the highest rated toasters produced by Cuisinart. Regardless of whether you’re buying your first toaster or replacing an old favorite, the Cuisinart CPT-320 is a must-have for any modern kitchen.