For many chefs, a reliable handheld immersion blender can be one of the most important small appliances in their kitchen. The portability and versatility of a conventional handheld blender is hard to match, which is why many people prefer them to more advanced appliances like standalone mixers. One of the most popular handheld immersion blenders is the Cuisinart CSB 75BC. The CSB 75BC can make blending easy and fun by giving the user superior control over the ingredients while remaining powerful enough to process large amounts of food.
The Cuisinart CSB 75BC can blend cold drinks, hot soups, and everything in-between. The device can also blend ingredients held in pitchers, pots, and bowls. The immersion blender is ergonomically designed so it’s comfortable to hold, which gives the user a lot more control over the blending process. The 200-watt motor is operated with the Cuisinart’s parented one-touch control panel that is optimized for handheld use.
Cuisinart CSB 75BC Smart Stick 2 Speed Immersion Hand Blender
Click for the Price here!
- The Cuisinart CSB 75BC Smart Stick is a consumer immersion blender
- Measures 4.8 x 4.8 x 15.8 inches
- Weighs 2.2 pounds
- Shipping weight: three pounds
- Two speed settings
- Uses 200 watts at 120 volts
- Handheld use
- Pulse feature included
- Chrome color scheme
- External knob controls speed
- UL safety certified
- Stainless steel finish
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The device comes with specially designed blades that can be used for mixing and stirring different kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drinks, and sauces. The CSB 75BC is ideal for combining dry ingredients, and the device can be used to emulsify mayonnaise. The blades are capable of mixing and stirring without creating too much suction at the bottom of the bowl, or incorporating too much air into the mixture. For most recipes, all you need to properly mix and blend is a gentle up-and-down motion.
The Cuisinart CSB 75BC is easy to disassemble and clean, so you don’t have to spend a lot of time maintaining the device. The user manual recommends that the user clean the Smart Stick motor body and the blending shaft after each use to reduce wear-and-tear on the device. The blending shaft and the blade are machine washable, but the motor body should only be cleaned with a sponge or damp cloth. The device doesn’t require any abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals to properly clean the mixer. Everything can be cleaned using tap water and a damp cloth. Mild detergent can be used when cleaning the blending shaft, but many people prefer to simply wash it in the dishwasher.
- The 200-watt motor is more than powerful enough to handle any type of blending task with ease
- The stick design enables the device to be used in deep pots, pitchers, and bowls that would otherwise be unreachable
- The grip is ergonomically designed to offer a much more comfortable hold with more blending control. This also makes it much easier for the user to input setting while using the device without having to remove the blender from the bowl and fiddle with the power settings
- The device operates with a two-speed, one-touch controller that makes one-handed blending possible without sacrificing any control over the device
- The Cuisinart CSB 75BC comes with a dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker, so cleanup is much easier than with other immersion blenders
- The blender comes with an easy-to-use quick-release button that detaches the shaft. This makes the entire unit easy to disassemble, reassemble, and clean
- The device comes with Cuisinart’s standard steel blade and blade guard that easily snaps into the motor housing. The blade is partially covered by the stainless steel housing, which keeps splashing to a minimum and helps to ensure the safety of the user
- The package comes with a standard, two-cup mixing beaker that is completely microwave safe and dishwasher safe. The container is very useful for blending drinks, shakes, salad dressings, and anything that requires you to blend exact amounts of ingredients
- The plastic covering on the back of the motor can be broken if the device is dropped repeatedly
- The Cuisinart CSB 75BC is slightly louder than other immersion blenders offered at a similar price point
Click here for the Price!
One of the most popular immersion blenders currently on the market, the Cuisinart CSB 75BC adds a sleek, modern look, to a powerful blending device. The CSB 75BC is capable of taking on almost any culinary task without faltering. While Cuisinart has many different blender models (wiki), the CSB 75BC has proven itself to be one of the most dependable and popular. Online reviewers and very positive about this hand blender and we’ve given the device a rating of four stars as well. The device is powerful and ergonomic, which makes it an excellent choice for anyone who’s in the market for an immersion blender.