One of the newest and most popular additions to the Cuisinart kitchen appliances line of home waffle makers, the WMR-CA can produce restaurant-quality waffles at a fraction of the price. The device comes with a weighted, dual-sided griddle that can make one large Belgian waffle in less than two minutes. Each waffle that the Cuisinart WMR-CA produces is more than enough to serve one person, and the waffles can also be broken apart into four pieces if you want to serve multiple people.
The device doesn’t require any extra cleaning in between uses, so as soon as one baking cycle is completed, the device can begin cooking another waffle almost immediately. The Cuisinart WMR-CA comes with a wide range of baking controls, and that allows the user to make precise adjustments to the browning and consistency of the waffle. If you prefer light, fluffy waffles, you can set the device to a low heat setting, and the waffle maker will take care of the rest. If you prefer a much darker, crunchier waffle, the Cuisinart can also be set to a very high heat setting to achieve your preferred consistency.
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
- The Cuisinart WMR-CA is a consumer electric waffle maker
- Measures 11 x 8.5 x 4 inches
- Weighs one pound
- Shipping weight: five pounds
- Makes round Belgian waffles
- Model number WMR-CA
- One-waffle bake capacity
- Temperature-regulating thermostat included
- Dual ready to bake and ready to eat indicator lights
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Instruction booklet and recipe booklet included
- Cuts each waffle into four slices
- Gray and silver color scheme
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
One part of the Cuisinart WMR-CA that many users like is the device’s easy cleanup and storage. After you’ve finished enjoying your waffles, the device significantly reduces the amount of time you have to spend scrubbing the griddle by layering several non-stick films over the entire heating surface.
After clean up, many users prefer to store their device in a cupboard instead of leaving it out on a countertop. Normally, storing a waffle maker in a small cabinet would be difficult because it would have to lie on its face. The Cuisinart WMR-CA helps make storage simpler by allowing the waffle maker to be stored vertically. When the device is stood on its end, it will fit into very small spaces, so you don’t have to worry about losing cupboard space to a bulky appliance.
- The Cuisinart WMR-CA bakes one large circular waffle that can be cut into four quarter-slices or eaten as one large waffle
- The device comes with five unique browning settings, so you have complete control over the color and consistency of your waffle
- The waffle maker has an internal, self-regulating thermostat that makes sure that the waffle maker’s baking heat is at the optimal cooking temperature for waffles
- The Cuisinart WMR-CA comes with two, large, non-stick baking plates that are easy to clean, and the waffles can be removed from the griddle without and hassle
- The device comes with tow ready lights including a green ready to eat light and a red ready to bake light. This makes it much easier for the user to tell when the device has reached the optimal baking temperature, and when the waffles have finished cooking
- The waffle maker comes with a detailed instruction booklet that also doubles as a recipe book. The instructions are detailed enough to walk you through using the device, and the recipe booklet includes many new cooking ideas for you to try out
- The device has a very consistent heating surface that avoids creating hotspots or undercooking the waffles. A consistent heating surface is very important when making any kind of waffle because it keeps the batter at an optimal baking temperature
- The exterior of the waffle maker is easy to clean, and the device can be washed using only a damp paper towel
- The Cuisinart WMR-CA comes with a cool-to-the-touch lid that will help to ensure that you don’t burn your hands when operating the waffle maker
- The device doesn’t come with an external lip to keep the batter in, so many users have complained about the amount of batter that drips out when you initially close the device
- Some users have commented that it’s difficult to gauge how brown each temperature setting will make the exterior of the waffle
An excellent addition to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart WMR-CA offers a quick and easy way to make high-quality waffles from home. The device is easy-to-use, efficient, and highly recommended by its users to make Belgian waffles. The waffle maker is also very popular among reviewers, scoring four stars or higher in over 80 percent of all reviews. If you’re looking for a powerful and dependable waffle maker that won’t break the bank, the Cuisinart WMR-CA is an excellent option.