For many people, a powerful and reliable hand mixer can be one of the most important pieces of equipment in their kitchen. Any meal that requires mixing, beating, whisking, or churning requires some form of mixer to get the job done. While there are many different types of mixer, many people favor the traditional handheld mixer to more advanced designs. A modern handheld mixer offers the power of a professional kitchen mixer without becoming too complicated for the average person to operate. An added bonus of using a handheld mixer is that the device can be purchased at a better price point.
One of the most popular brands for small kitchen appliances, Hamilton Beach produces a wide range of mixers that focus on power and user-friendliness. One of the most widely used models produced by Hamilton Beach is the 62650. Powerful, versatile, and ergonomic, the 62650 is very easy to use, and it can mix almost any type of ingredient with ease.
Hamilton Beach 62650 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer
Click for the Price here!
- The Hamilton Beach 62650 is a conventional, electric hand mixer
- Measures 10.5 x 8.5 x 7.5 inches
- Weighs 2.9 pounds
- Shipping weight: five pounds
- Six speed settings
- Attachments included: traditional beaters, wire beaters, and a whisk
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Runs on 290 Watts
- Snap-on storage case
- Bowl rest attachment included
- QuickBurst pulsing button
- Silver color scheme
- Model number: 62650
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The Hamilton Beach 62650 hand mixer focuses on power and versatility, as well as user-friendliness. The device’s handles are built with a comfortable grip in mind, which reduces the strain on the user’s wrist and enables them to blend with ease. The mixer also comes with a convenient snap-on storage case, so you can keep the cords and the attachments in one place when you store the device. The 62650 is also designed with a unique bowl rest feature that allows the mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl, which helps to eliminate messy drips.
The device comes with six unique speed settings that offer a wide variety of mixing options for whatever recipe you’re working on. The 62650 also comes with a QuickBurst option that gives the device a boost of power whenever the device starts to slow down or reaches a tough spot. When combined with the device’s set of attachments, the 62650 can be a useful tool for any cook. The Hamilton Beach comes with three beater attachments including a wire beater, a whisk, and traditional beaters.
- The device comes with a snap-on storage case that makes it easy to store the device anywhere. The case can be attached to the bottom of the unit with the beaters still attached, so you don’t have to constantly swap out beaters whenever you use the device
- The Hamilton Beach 62650’s 290-Watt peak power setting makes mixing easy. Even if you’re mixing thick batters or dough, the 62650 will get the job done quickly and efficiently
- The mixer comes with a convenient QuickBurst feature that gives the user added control over the mixer by cycling the device on and off in quick bursts
- The device comes with a series of versatile attachments including: traditional beaters, wire beaters, and a whisk. All of these attachments can be swapped out easily, which makes the device a lot easier to clean and maintain
- The mixer has a brushed, stainless steel exterior that protects the internal parts from wear and tear while giving the device a stylish look
- The Hamilton Beach comes with six unique speed settings that can be used across a wide array of recipes
- The device can easily be place directly on its beaters when not in use, so you don’t have to worry about it falling over as soon as you let it go
- The Hamilton Beach 62650 comes as a much more reasonable price point that mixers with similar capabilities
- The device is much heavier than other mixers, which can increase the strain on the user’s wrist and cause fatigue
- The button placement can be awkward for left-handed users
- The mixer is very powerful, so users have to be careful when using the device with thin liquids. If a medium-level setting is active, there’s a good chance the mixer will simply spray liquids everywhere and make a mess
Click here for the Price!
One of the most popular handheld mixers currently on the market, the Hamilton Beach 62650 offers a modern take on the traditional twin-beater, mixer design. The device is powerful enough to mix almost any type of ingredient, and the controls are very simple to operate. The device is also very popular with online reviewers, and we’ve given it a score of four stars. Praised by users and reviewers, the Hamilton Beach 62650 is an excellent option for anyone who’s purchasing a kitchen mixer.