One of the most popular devices in the KitchenAid appliance catalogue, the KFP0922OB nine-cup food processor is a powerful little device that can process almost any ingredient with ease. Many people prefer using the KitchenAid to other food processors, because the KitchenAid offers the user superior control over the ingredients.
The KFP0922OB allows the user to manually adjust the stainless-steel slicing discs, so you can easily find the best slice setting for your ingredients. The device also comes programmed with a high-tech pulse setting that cycles the motor on and off when the user presses down on the pulse button. The device will continue to cycle until the user removes their finger from the button. This allows the user to have precise control over the food processor when processing fragile greens and herbs.
KitchenAid KFP0922OB 9-Cup Food Processor
Click for the Price here!
- The KitchenAid KFP0922OB is a consumer food processor
- Measures 10 x 10 x 14.4 inches
- Weighs 8 pounds
- Shipping weight: 13 pounds
- Stainless steel blade
- Color scheme: black
- Detachable spindle
- Locking lid
- Three-speed motor
- Touch pad controls
- 330 watts at 120 volts
- Plastic work bowl
- 1-UL safety certified
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Full-sized feeding tube
- Stainless-steel adjustable slicing and reversible shredding discs
- Multipurpose, mini, and dough blades included
- One-year Manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The device can be set to three speeds: low, high, and pulse. This helps provide precise processing for any task. The low speed works best for soft foods like tomatoes, mushrooms, or kiwi (see tips here). The high speed works best for harder foods like potatoes, carrots, or cheeses. The pulse setting allows the user to have complete control over the machine, and process the food in small increments. When paired with a multi-purpose blade, you can have complete control over the food you prepare. The device also comes with a dough blade that provides quite a bit of versatility, and it allows you to make anything from sourdough bread to pizza dough.
The device comes with KitchenAid’s patented UltraTight seal system, which is specially designed to keep your food processor from leaking. The device comes fitted with a leak-resistant ring that allows the user to fill the work-bowl to capacity with wet ingredients without worrying about the device leaking or making a mess. The wide feeding tube can also be closed off with ease, so no liquids come squirting out of the top when the device is in use. When you’ve finished processing the ingredients, cleanup for the device is relatively easy. Other than the motor and housing, every part of the device is machine washable. The bottom part of the machine can be cleaned using a damp cloth and some glass cleaner.
- The stainless steel slicing discs can easily be adjusted from thin to thick slicing by turning a knob on the center of the disc
- The device’s wide feeding tube can be adjusted to three different sizes, so the device can process foods of varying diameters and lengths
- The food processor comes with a three-cup mini bowl that works as a convenient mini-chopper for herbs and spices. The mini-bowl fits into the large bowl and allows small batches to be processed with ease
- The stainless-steel shredding disc can be reversed to switch between the blade’s fine and coarse settings
- The three speeds: high, low, and pulse, can be utilized to accurately slice any type of ingredient
- The large 9-cup container is BPA free, and it can be used to process large batches of ingredients. The smaller 3-cup work bowl is also BPA free, and it can easily process small batches
- The ergonomic handle on the side of the large work bowl gives the user added control as they process the contents
- The device can thinly slice almost any type of vegetable, so it’s great for preparing home-made potato chips
- Because there are so many anti-leaking and safety features, the device can be difficult to put back together after cleaning
- Washing the device can be difficult if you’re not familiar with how it’s put together
- The device doesn’t come with a box that can be used to store all the blades and attachments, so storage can be in issue for some people
Click here for the Price!
One of the most versatile machines a cook can own, the KitchenAid KFP0922OB is a must-have for any modern kitchen. Powerful and easy to use, a food processor can be very helpful when preparing any type of meal. The device can easily slice soft and hard food, so you can focus on cooking and preparing other parts of the meal.
The KitchenAid food processor combines the power of high-end food processors with an easy-to-use interface, which has made it very popular with its users. The KFP0922OB receives a score of four stars from us, and many users say that the KitchenAid KFP0922OB is one of the best food processors currently on the market.