One of the most popular small kitchen devices currently produced by KitchenAid, the KSB655CO is a five-speed blender that can be used for a wide array of culinary tasks. The device is equipped with a host of user-friendly features and a powerful five-speed motor, which makes it easy to use on almost any type of ingredient. The KitchenAid KSB655COB is one of the most powerful consumer blenders currently available, and homeowners everywhere favor the device over other brands.
One of the best ways to test a blender’s power is to gauge its ice-crushing ability. The KSB655COB can pulverize ice almost effortlessly, a task that many blenders have trouble with. Many users have commented that back-to-back batches of margaritas didn’t affect the motor’s speed or make it feel like it was overheating. The device also comes programmed with KitchenAid’s soft-start feature, which helps reduce spatters and spillage on startup.
KitchenAid KSB655COB 5-Speed Blender with
56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher and 24-Ounce Culinary Jar
Click for the Price here!
- The KitchenAid KSB655COB is a consumer blender
- Measures 9 x 9 x 16.5 inches
- Weighs 15.5 pounds
- Shipping weight 16 pounds
- Runs on 600 watts at 120 volts
- 56-ounce BPA-free pitcher
- 24-ounce BPA-free culinary jar
- Five settings: stir, chop, mix, puree, liquefy
- Additional crush ice and pulse modes
- Model number: KSB655COB
- 0.9 horsepower motor
- Non-slip soft pitcher handle
- KitchenAid tight-seal lid
- 2-ounce ingredient cup built into the lid
- Instruction manual included
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Features and Benefits
The KitchenAid KSB655COB comes with a wide array of features including KitchenAid’s patented Intelli-Speed system. One of the most apparent problems of using a conventional blender is that thick ingredients can easily bog down the motor, which causes the mixture to become uneven and chunky. Many users are more than familiar with the whirring and gnashing of a blender that is not powerful enough to properly blend the ingredients. The KitchenAid’s Intelli-Speed function helps reduce the amount of strain on the motor and improve the overall quality of the mix by regulating the speed of the motor when the device is blending thick ingredients. The device automatically compensates for any drop in speed, so the ingredients will quickly reach an even consistency.
The device comes with five blending settings, including: stir, chop, mix, puree, and liquefy. The blender is also equipped with an ice-crushing mode and a pulse mode. The pulse mode is especially useful if you need precise control over the consistency of your ingredients. Whenever the user depresses the pulse button, the blender fluctuates on and off until the user releases the button.
- The device comes with a one-piece pitcher that can be cleaned easily
- The motor is powerful enough to easily crush ice
- The motor can easily be adjusted depending on the thickness of the ingredients
- The polycarbonate pitcher is lightweight and easy to use
- The motor is designed to start slowly, so the contents of the pitcher are less likely to spatter
- The motor has an automatic adjustment mode that will regulate the motor speed depending on the consistency of the food, so the motor runs at a consistent speed
- The pitcher is dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning the device much easier than with similar products currently on the market
- The device can be purchased in numerous colors and finishes depending on which color scheme you prefer
- The BPA-free pitcher construction provides added peace of mind, so you don’t have to worry about the materials that were used in the construction of your blender
- The device comes programmed with five speed settings including: stir, chop, mix, puree, and liquefy. The device also comes with additional settings for crushing ice and pulsing
- The smaller, 24-ounce smoothie jar is the perfect size for creating beverages for one or two people
- The 56-ounce jar might seem too large for some users with smaller kitchen workspaces
- Some users have commented that the base can leak if the device is not properly maintained
- Some users are disappointed that the device doesn’t come with an option for a glass pitcher, but the polycarbonate pitcher is much stronger and shatter-resistant
Click here for the Price!
One of the most popular blenders in the KitchenAid catalogue, the KSB655COB is great for almost any application, whether you’re preparing meals for the whole family or making a treat for yourself with the smoothie jar, the KitchenAid KSB655COB is perfect. The wide array of speed settings give the user superior control over the consistency of their ingredients, and the Intelli-Speed motor keeps the device running at a consistent rate. Many people have called the KitchenAid KSB655COB one of the best blenders currently on the market, and the device is especially popular among reviewers (wiki). We’ve given the blender a good score of four stars!