One of the most popular standalone mixers currently produced by KitchenAid, the KV25GOXER is powerful enough to take on any culinary task without costing more than the average hand mixer. The KitchenAid Professional stand mixer has an impressive 450-watt motor that can deliver enough power to handle any mixture or ingredients. The device is designed to handle large, heavy batches easily, so you can focus on preparing other parts of the recipe. Some users have commented that having the KV25GOXER in their kitchen is like having another person doing prep-work while the user works on other ingredients.
The mixer comes with a special, stainless steel bowl that is placed on several support pins instead of simply hanging on the front of the device. This makes it much easier to remove and replace the bowl in-between recipes, but without compromising the strength of the bowl. The bowl is also fitted with an ergonomically designed handle that puts less strain on the user’s wrists when they lift it. The stainless steel bowl and the additional attachments are completely dishwasher safe, which makes the pieces much easier to clean and maintain.
KitchenAid KV25GOXER Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer
Click for the Price here!
- The KitchenAid KV25GOXER is a professional stand mixer
- Measures 19.5 x 17 x 13.1 inches
- Weighs 29 pounds
- 450-watt motor
- Body material: metal
- Bowl material: stainless steel
- Five-quart bowl size
- Bowl handles included
- Ten mixing speeds
- Includes: a stand mixer, a five-quart stainless steel bowl, a flat beater, a spiral dough hook, and a wire whip
- Model number: KV25GOXER
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The KitchenAid KV25GOXER has a unique mixing action that spins the beater clockwise as the shaft spins counterclockwise. This helps the beater to reach every part of the bowl, which creates a thorough blend of ingredients. The mixer is programmed to reach 67 set points inside of the bowl with each use, so the user doesn’t have to rotate the bowl while the device is active. Now the user can activate the device and leave it to work instead of actively adjusting and fiddling with the bowl and the speed settings.
The device has ten speed settings that can be used for a wide variety of mixing applications. The speeds range from a very high speed that’s meant for batters and thick sauces to a low stir for soups and dressings. The KitchenAid KV25GOXER comes with three mixing attachments, but many more can be purchased as aftermarket accessories. The three main mixers are a flat beater, a dough hook, and a professional wire whip. Combined with the wide variety of speed options, the three main mixers are capable of completing almost any recipe that requires a mixer.
- The device is very well made, and the finish on many of the external parts can stand up the day-to-day use without tarnishing
- The stand mixer can improve your kitchen’s capabilities by offering all the power of a 450-watt motor at a reasonable price
- The device features a unique mixing action where the beater spins clockwise and the shaft spins counterclockwise to increase the amount of torque applied to the ingredients
- The KitchenAid mixer features an ergonomic handle that makes it a lot easier for the a user to lift the bowl and remove it from the mixer chassis
- The mixer hub has an easy-to-remove cover that flips up to reveal where the beater detaches. This makes it much easier for the user to add new attachments to the mixer
- The device comes with a flat beater, a spiral dough hook, and a wire whip, but many other aftermarket accessories can be purchased and fitted to the KitchenAid KV25GOXER
- The 450-watt motor is very powerful, and it provides enough mixing force to handle even the heaviest mixtures of batter and dough
- The stainless steel bowl and the whisk attachments are all dishwasher safe, which makes cleanup much simpler by streamlining the washing process
- The device comes with ten selectable speeds that allow the user to select the right speed for any mixing job. Everything from a high-power setting to a very low stir is available with the KV25GOXER
- If the device is used on the highest setting for an extended period of time, the machine might overheat and produce a burning smell. This can also happen if the device is left running with nothing in the bowl
- Users have reported that when mixing a bowl-full of dough, the ingredients tend to ride up the dough hook
Click here for the Price!
One of the most popular standalone mixers in the KitchenAid catalogue, the KV25GOXER combines the power of a professional kitchen mixer with the usability of modern consumer mixers. The KV25GOXER has a powerful motor that’s capable of mixing a wide variety of ingredients, and the device has a unique whisking system that rotates the attachment in multiple directions to reach every part of the mixing bowl. Overall, the KitchenAid KV25GOXER is an excellent option for anyone who interested in purchasing a high-quality kitchen mixer.