One of Panasonic’s most popular irons, the NI-E200T combines the comfort and familiarity of a conventional iron with the advanced U-shape of the modern Panasonic design. Offering excellent value-for-money, the NI-E200T is great for any application. Whether you’re using it for day-to-day chores or for arts and crafts projects, the NI-E200T operates quickly and effectively.
Offering a host of new features, the Panasonic NI-E200T has become the industry standard for steam-dry irons of any kind. Sporting a newly designed U-shaped soleplate, a built-in water tank, and variable temperature control with five different fabric settings, the NI-E200T has everything a user could want in an iron.
- The Panasonic NI-E200T is a steam-dry iron
- Titanium Non-Stick Curved Soleplate
- Small temperature indicator light signals when the iron is ready for use
- White plastic iron exterior with a clear blue water tank
- Built-in water tank
- Five settings for different fabrics that can be selected with a fixed dial and rotating indicator
- Three selectable steam amounts: High, low, and dry
- The water tank can hold 7.1 ounces of water when full
- Has a 120 volt AC power supply that is rated for 10 amps and 1200 watts
- The iron has a temperature range of 176 degrees Fahrenheit to 392 degrees Fahrenheit
- The device weighs 3.3 pounds and measures 5 5/16 inches by 4 7/16 inches by 10 1/16 inches
The iron’s unique U-shape design helps to circulate steam under the iron and makes ironing with the NI-E200T easier than with other brands. The titanium non-stick plate concentrates pressure at the center of the steam iron instead of at the tip, so there’s less tugging, snagging and friction. The added non-stick coating helps to make ironing feel effortless. The iron now glides over fabrics, so you can let the iron do the work and focus on getting out the wrinkles. The NI-E200T has a variety of different settings and controls, so you’ll always have the right amount of heat and steam for each type of fabric.
- The water level is easy to read and clearly labeled on the side of the iron
- The U-shaped design of the soleplate helps to circulate steam under the iron
- The cord can rotate 360 degrees making the iron easier to spin and use
- The iron is relatively lightweight, even when filled with water
- The spray mist button is easy to operate and lets the user direct mist out of the iron’s front when extra water is needed
- The Iron offers good horizontal steam and can easily get wrinkles out of cotton and other easily wrinkled fabrics
- The metal heats up quickly and has an auto-shutoff if you leave it unattended for too long
- The three different steam positions are easy to adjust and offer a good variety of options
- The retractable cord works well even after many uses
- Built-in water tank cannot be removed, so it can be difficult to refill if you don’t have a relatively small faucet
- The temperature wheel is sticky and hard to move when used for the first time, but it loosens up during use
Housekeeping magazines recommend the NI-E200T because of its practicality and great value, rating it an excellent overall choice for a household iron. Reviewers agree that the NI-E200T is one of the best value-for-money irons currently on the market, and recommend it to their friends. The Panasonic NI-E200T steam-dry iron is easy to use, with intuitive controls, and comes at a competitive price point, making it one of the most popular irons in the Panasonic catalogue.