One of Panasonic’s most advanced ironing models, the NI-W810CS multi-directional steam iron makes ironing less of a chore by combining elements of Panasonic’s other steam-dry irons into one high-tech package. The unit has a sleek and modern design, but still retains the comfortable feel of a classic iron. The iron can move in any direction, which makes it easy to iron quickly and effectively. You can easily navigate over slacks, skirts, button-down shirts, and table linen without the hassle of a conventional iron.
The iron has 360-degree functionality coupled with user-friendly controls. You can adjust the heat quickly with the turn of a dial, and choose from five different fabric settings depending on what you’re ironing. The iron’s steam jet feature offers convenience by delivering powerful bursts of steam to help remove stubborn wrinkles and creases. The steam burst feature also offers a secondary function by cleaning out the steam vents whenever it’s used. The NI-W810CS is entirely self-cleaning, so you don’t have to spend another dollar on cleaning products or distilled water for your steam iron.
- The Panasonic NI-W810CS multi-directional steam iron
- Runs off 1500 watts – 12.5 amps
- Water tanks holds 6.75 ounces
- Measures 5.85 inches by 4.85 inches by 10.68 inches
- Comes with three-way safety features to help prevent accidents
- Handle is made from molded plastic and the water tank is a clear gray color
- Soleplate is finished with a ceramic non-stick coating
- Temperature controlled by a fixed dial with a rotating indicator
- Five selectable fabric settings
- Four adjustable steam amounts: high, medium, low, dry
- Weighs three pounds when empty
- Shipping weight of 4 pounds
- Iron automatically shuts off in the flat position after one minute, in the side position after one minute, and in the heel position after ten minutes
The iron’s soleplate features a unique elliptical shape, which helps you get results much faster than with a conventional shape. A normal iron would catch the fabric with its front and back ends, but the NI-W810CS keeps the fabric from bunching by gliding over trouble spots. Normal irons dig in because they aren’t evenly weighted, and all their power is directed towards the tip. The NI-W810CS’s elliptical shape spreads the load over a wider area, making ironing much easier on your wrist, and on the fabric.
- The symmetrical dual points of the iron make it easy to use no matter which direction your pushing or pulling it
- The iron can easily get into tight spots and smoothes every fabric
- The Panasonic NI-W810 offers creaseless ironing
- The device works well when used vertically
- The iron is larger than its competitors making it easier to get the job done quickly
- Every steam vent activates when used vertically, which produces more steam and helps to get out tough wrinkles
- The water tank is generously sized, so you won’t have to refill it midway through ironing your clothes
- The iron remains lightweight and feels well-balanced when in use
- The cord can rotate 360 degrees and extends up to seven feet
- When sitting upright, the iron will have a tendency to tip over, so be careful not to leave it unattended
- Some users have trouble securing the knob over the water tank
This household appliance is one of the most advanced irons currently being produced by Panasonic, the NI-W810CS is quickly becoming an industry standard. The iron feels natural to use and can quickly get into tight spots like collars and cuffs. This helps the user cut down on their ironing time by minutes making ironing easy and fun (wikipedia).