Produced by one of the most highly rated small appliance companies in the world, the Panasonic SD-YD250 is their newest addition to their growing catalogue of home bread makers. The SD-YD250 combines all the elements that made Panasonic’s older bread makers popular with a host of new features to keep the device relevant in today’s competitive appliance market.
One of the most impressive features added to the SD-YD250 is an automatic yeast dispensing system. This system allows the user to load the yeast into a small port on the top of the machine during startup, and then the bread maker will automatically distribute the yeast at the optimal time. This means that the user doesn’t have to do anything after startup, which frees them to go work on other parts of a meal. The Panasonic SD-YD250 can also be set on a preset timer, so the device will automatically prepare the bread so it’s ready to be eaten at a certain time.
Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker Machine
Click for the Price here!
- The Panasonic SD-YD250 is an automatic bread maker
- Measures 14 x 13.5 x 9 inches
- Weighs 15.4 pounds
- Shipping weight: 18.7 pounds
- Runs on 550 watts at 120 volts
- Internal safety fuse
- Loaf sizes: medium, large, and extra large
- Color scheme: white
- Nonstick-coated inner pan and pan handle
- Top-loading locking lid
- Top-loading yeast and raisin dispenser
- LCD digital display screen
- Crust control settings: dark, medium, and light
- Baking modes: bake, rapid bake, raisin, and sandwich
- Dough modes: Pizza, rolls, or raisin dough
- Bread options: basic, whole-wheat, multi-grain, French, pizza, and cake
- 13-hour preset timer
- Indicator lights for baking and dough operation
Features and Benefits
The Panasonic SD-YD250 has a unique design that’s purpose-built to provide more professional results than competing brands of bread makers. The SD-YD250 doesn’t have a viewing window, which allows more heat to be reflected inside the unit. More heat being reflected inside the unit means that the bread will have a better crust, improved rise, and an even crust color. The machine can also use a unique temperature control program that automatically optimizes the internal temperature of the machine to correspond with preprogrammed temperatures. Without any heat loss from a window, the device can keep up an optimal temperature throughout the entire baking pan.
The SD-YD250 comes with a host of customizable settings that can be programmed through the device’s soft-touch control panel. The user can select a variety of options including loaf size, crust color, and dough type. The machine is preprogrammed to produce basic bread, whole-wheat bread, multi-grain bread, French bread, Pizza dough, and cake.
- The 550-watt bread maker can bake a wide variety of loaf sizes including medium, large, and extra large
- The user can select light or dark crust colors, six different types of dough options, and the internal yeast options to customize the loaf of bread to their personal tastes
- The device comes with a soft-touch, push-button control panel that includes an LCD display, so it’s easy to navigate the internal menus and select the best bake settings. Check out the manual for more information
- The inner bake pan can be removed with wire handles, so it’s a lot safer ad easier to remove than with other models
- The device comes with a measuring spoon, a measuring cup, a kneading blade, and a recipe booklet
- The Panasonic SD-YD250 has an automatic yeast dispense that adds yeast to the bread at an optimum time to ensure that baking processes occur at an optimal time
- The device comes with several flashing indicator lights that alert the user when the baking operation has completed
- The bread maker has a programmable preset timer that can be used to schedule bakes up to thirteen hours before they actually happen. This is an excellent feature for anyone who wants to have fresh bread ready for them when they come home from work
- The bake only function is great for making short dough that doesn’t require any yeast to be added during the baking process
- The device bakes bread in a vertical baking bay, so any large loaves that you make can be a lot taller than they are wide
- Some users have commented that the device tends to overcook the bread when set to the darkest crust setting
Click here for the Price!
The Panasonic SD-YD250 is an excellent choice for any home cook who enjoys making home-baked bread, without fussing around with ingredients and bake settings. Check out the food.com website for some great homemade bread recipes! The SD-YD250 comes with Panasonic’s patented yeast dispenser for added user convenience, and the device can make nearly any type of bread without requiring the user to proof the bread themselves. The SD-YD250 is very popular with online reviewers, and we’re giving it a score of four stars. The Panasonic SD-YD250 is one of the best home bread makers currently on the market, and it’s a great option for anyone who’s shopping for a bread maker.