One of the most popular bread makers currently on the market, the Sunbeam 5891 allows the user to make artisan style bread from the comfort of their own home without the hassle of mixing, kneading, proofing, and baking the bread by hand. The 5891 is capable of creating a loaf of bread form nothing but the raw materials in only a few hours. The user simply has to add the raw ingredients and the bread maker will do the rest. The Sunbeam will mix the ingredients into dough, knead the dough for the optimal amount of time, add the, and bake the loaf at the push of a button.
The 5891 comes with twelve bread settings, which offers a wide variety of bread-types for the user to choose from. Along with the twelve bread types, the user can also choose from three different crust types and set up an optimal start time. The Sunbeam’s exceptional versatility and ease-of-use has made it one of the most popular bread makers available.
Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Bread Maker Machine
Click for the Price here!
- The Sunbeam 5891 is a programmable bread maker
- Measures 19 x 13.5 x 14 inches
- Weighs 18.3 pounds
- Shipping weight 18.6 pounds
- Color scheme: white
- Makes up to two pounds of bread
- Cooking options: basic, French, whole wheat, quick, sweet, ExpressBake 1.5 pounds, ExpressBake 2.0 pounds, dough, jam, cake, sandwich, bake
- Delay start option
- LED screen and timer
- Non-stick removable baking pan
- Multiple cycles
- Viewing window
- Add ingredients indicator light
- Quick bread cycles
- Instruction booklet with bread recipes included
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The Sunbeam 5891 comes with a 13-hour programmable start-stop timer, so you can set the bread to be ready at a certain time instead of having the device run as soon as you load in the ingredients. This is an excellent option for anyone who likes to have bread ready in the mornings, but doesn’t want to get up early to set up the bread machine. Now the user can load the machine and select the setting the night before, and the bread will be ready to eat up to thirteen hours later.
The device is equipped with large, internal kneading blades and a nonstick removable bread pan that can easily be removed and cleaned. The internal baking pan can be washed by hand or in a washing machine depending on your personal preference. The 5891 also comes with a user manual that includes step-by-step instructions for every preprogrammed type of bread, as well as a number of extra recipes for special artisan breads.
- The Sunbeam Bread Maker has a 2-pound capacity, which is an ideal size for a family-sized loaf
- The ExpressBake cycle can prepare bread in less than an hour, which is an excellent option if you don’t want to wait the fill two to three hours for a loaf of bread to fully bake
- The device can also be set on a 13-hour programmable baking timer, so the user can set the bread to bake and be ready well before the time its needed
- The bread maker comes with twelve varied baking options that range from bread to jam
- The Sunbeam comes with a host of bread making recipes and a large instruction book
- The device is programmed to deliver consistent results with each use, so you don’t have to worry about leaving the bread in for too long or adding the yeast at the wrong time. The Sunbeam is programmed to automatically start the baking cycle, add the yeast, and proof the bread, with very little user input
- The Sunbeam bread maker is an ideal option if you make large meals or serve dinner to guests often. Using the bread maker can actually save you money in the long run because it’s less expensive to bake your own bread than it is to buy it at a bakery
- While the Sunbeam is kneading the dough, the machine will tend to move around a bit. If the bread maker is positioned on a slippery countertop, the device will slide around. This increases the risk that the appliance will fall off the table or counter and become damaged, so it’s important to make sure that the device is secured in place
Click here for the Price!
An excellent overall bread maker, the Sunbeam 5891 can bake high-quality, bakery-style bread without any hassle, while remaining competitively priced. The device can also be used to make things other than bread such as cake, jam, and bagels. The added versatility that expanded baking options offer helps to make the 5891 one of the most popular consumer bread machines currently sold by Sunbeam. The device is also very popular among reviewers, and we give it a score of four stars! Overall, the Sunbeam 5891 is an excellent option for anyone who’s looking for a powerful and affordable bread maker.