One of the most popular gluten-free home bread machines currently available, the T-Fal PF311 gives the user access to fresh, gluten-free bread for a fraction of the price of buying it at the grocery store. The T-Fal PF311 allows the user to bake gluten-free bread exactly to their specifications, so they don’t have to make a compromise between flavor and their health. The device comes with three preprogrammed, gluten-free bread settings, so you have a wide array of options to choose from.
The T-Fal PF311 ActiBread machine is easy to use, and it can create a host of other bread types other than gluten-free bread. This kitchen appliance device features an intuitive control panel that isn’t bogged down by complicated controls, which improves the bread maker’s user friendliness. The T-Fal PF311 comes in a brushed, stainless steel finish that won’t clash with your pre-existing kitchen décor.
T-Fal PF311 ActiBread 15 Programs Bread Machine
Click for the Price here!
- The T-Fal PF311 is a consumer bread machine
- Measures 16.1 x 12.5 x 14 inches
- Weighs 13.2 pounds
- Shipping weight: 17 pounds
- Runs on 700 watts at 120 volts
- Stainless steel housing
- Nonstick internal coating
- Stainless steel finish
- Model number: PF311
- LCD digital display screen
- Top loading
- Fifteen bake settings
- Three loaf sizes
- Three crust settings
- Recipe booklet included
- Can produce gluten-free bread
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The device offers superior user convenience by including a keep warm and a delayed start feature. The keep warm setting will automatically activate after you’ve finished cooking a loaf of bread, and it will remain on for one hour. This helps keep the bread at an ideal temperature, so you don’t have to plan your entire eating schedule around the time it takes for a loaf of bread to finish baking. The delayed start feature is very useful if you prefer to schedule your meals well ahead of time. The delayed start feature allows you to set the time that you want the device to finish baking, and the bread maker will automatically produce the bread on time.
Once the bread maker has finished a cycle, the bread can be removed from the pan almost effortlessly. The entire pan has a non-stick coating, which helps to reduce the amount of effort it takes to remove finished loaves from the bread machine. Another feature that helps with the removal of bread is the internal paddle. The bread bakes with the kneading paddle still inside the bread, so when the machine has finished baking, the user can simply grasp one end of the paddle and remove the loaf without touching the inside of the oven.
- The device has over fifteen bread programs including: gluten free, gluten free sweet, gluten free cake, rapid, whole-wheat, salt free, French bread, dough, cake, jam, and pasta. This bread maker is specially designed to accommodate a wide range of gluten free breads as well as traditional white, wheat, and French breads. Find many bread machine recipes here and here
- The T-Fal PF311 can select three different loaf sizes including one pound, one-and-a-half pound, and two-pound settings. The device can also change the crust settings to light, medium, or dark depending on the user’s taste preferences
- The bread maker comes with a digital LCD display and an indicator light that shows the current time and bake settings. This makes it much easier to see what bread setting you’ve selected along with the loaf size and the crust setting
- Along with a conventional timer, the device comes with a programmable delayed start timer that can produce a fresh loaf of bread after up to fifteen hours of waiting
- The device’s house has a brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents, so the machine will look good in any kitchen regardless of the design and color selection of the other appliances
- The top-loading lid also has a small display window, so you can monitor the mixing, kneading, and baking process without opening the top and stopping the procedure
- The T-Fal PF311 comes with several accessories including a measuring cup, a spoon, a hook, kneading blades, and a recipe book with 25 special bread recipes
- If you work in a small kitchen, the device might seem noisy when processing the dough
- The recipe booklet doesn’t include very many gluten-free recipes, and five them require a store-bought mixture to bake properly
Click for the Price here!
One of the most popular gluten-free bread makers currently on the market, the T-Fal PF311 offers superb value-for-money without compromising T-Fal’s dedication to quality. Many bread-baking enthusiasts have said that the T-Fal PF311 is an exceptional device, and they would recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a home bread maker. The device also receives very high scores from users, and we’re giving it a rating of four stars!