Specially designed for the food-service industry, the Waring Commercial WFP14S Batch Bowl Food Processor delivers consistent results and continuous-duty service that helps complete large jobs with ease. The device comes with a host of chopping accessories that can be used to triple the productivity of your kitchen. Using a food processor is like having another person in the kitchen doing prep-work all day. It saves you time and frustration, so you have more time to focus on the quality of the food you’re making.
Waring Commercial WFP14S Batch Bowl Food Processor
Click for the Price here!
- The Waring WFP14S is a commercial food processor
- Measures 11.5 x 10.1 x 16 inches
- Weighs 17 pounds
- Shipping weight 21 pounds
- 720 Watts at 120 volts requiring 6 amps
- 3.5 Quart capacity
- One horsepower
- Five discs and blades included
- One speed setting
- Plastic container
- Processing power: 600 pounds-per-hour
- Standard accessories: 2 mm grating disc, sealed serrated S-blade, adjustable slicing disc, whipping disc, reversible shredding disc, sealed batch bowl, sealed batch bowl cover, large pusher, small pusher, disc stem for reversible discs, and disc stem for adjustable slicing discs
- Manual booklet included
- Five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on the motor
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
The food processor comes with a host of different accessories that help make the Waring WFP14S versatile enough for any job. The blades can be removed using a convenient detachable stem, which allows the user to change the blade to suit the type of ingredients being processed. One of the most commonly used blades is the LiquiLock Sealed Serrated S-blade that is primarily used for chopping, mincing, pureeing, and liquefying ingredients directly in the batch bowl. The complete seal helps prevent leakage and spills, and the blade also locks in place for easy pouring when the processing cycle has finished.
Another commonly used blade is the adjustable slicing disk that has the power of sixteen separate knives in the body of a single disc. The knife can be adjusted to sixteen different thickness settings between 1 mm and 6 mm. The device also comes with a reversible shredding disc that is just as versatile as the adjustable slicing disc. The shredding disc can be used for fine shredding at 2 mm or coarse shredding at 4 mm. Both of these settings are ideal for preparing cheeses and vegetables. The device also comes with a fine grating disc that can be used to grind ingredients into a fine powder, great for use with herbs and spices.
The Waring WFP14S comes with the LiquiLock Sealed Whipping Disc that can be used to make whipped cream, crème fraiche, and butter at the push of a button. The sealed whipping disc is a unique tool that can be used to whip up large creamy batches quickly and efficiently.
- The device is completely sealed for use with liquids, so the food processor can be used for a lot more than just dry prep
- The high-impact, scratch resistant polycarbonate shell allows you to look into the bowl so you don’t have to stop the cycle to check on the ingredients
- The one-horsepower commercial motor comes with thermal-overload protection that prevents the device from overheating and causing a fire
- The Pulse control paddles are easy to use, and they can be operated by users of any skill level
- The device comes with a heavy-duty steel drive shaft that’s great for continuous use extensive cooking projects that require a great deal of preparation
- The Waring WFP14S has an extra-large food chute that allows the user to feed a steady stream of food into the food processor
- The device has a dry capacity of 3.5 quarts and a wet capacity of 1.75 quarts, which is a lot larger than most conventional food processors
- The food processor includes a special safety interlock system that prevents the machine from operating unless all the parts are secured
- The sealed S-blade locks into the bowl and keeps the contents from leaking out when the device is in use. It also keeps any liquids from dripping into the motor and gumming up the machine
- The device can be very loud if used in a small kitchen
- The food processor draws a lot of power, which can be a problem for some low-amperage circuits
Click here for the Price!
One of the most popular commercial food processors on the market, the Waring WFP14S is an excellent option for anyone who’s looking for an economically priced processor for day-to-day uses. Packing a large amount of power, the Waring WFP14S can also be used for light-commercial work, such as in small bakeries, pubs, and bed and breakfasts. The device is currently one of the most popular commercial food processors on the market, and we’ve given it a rating of four stars. Whether you’re looking for a powerful food processor for your small business, or a dependable device for your home kitchen, many people agree that the Waring WFP14S is an excellent choice.