One of the most highly praised bread makers currently available, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 combines all the elements of a modern bread maker with a unique design that allows the user to make a large amount of bread easily. Whether you’re a baking enthusiast or a novice chef, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 can fulfill any of your bread making needs quickly and efficiently. The device can make a wide variety of recipes including gluten-free bread, pizza dough, strawberry jam, and meatloaf. The versatility of the BB-PAC20 has made is one of the most popular small kitchen appliances currently produced by Zojirushi.
Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Bread Maker Machine
Click for the Price here!
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is a home bakery and bread maker
- Measures 18 x 10.5 x 13 inches
- Weighs 22.1 pounds
- Shipping weight 27 pounds
- Runs on 700 watts at 120 volts
- Cord length: 38 inches
- Maximum loaf size: two pounds
- 13-hour delay timer
- LCD clock
- Quick bake cycle
- Additional heater on lid
- Three programmable memory slots
- Ten preprogrammed bake settings
- Rectangular-shaped loaf
- Average baking cycle: two hours
- Made in China
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Features and Benefits
The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 comes with a host of pre-programmed baking options, so you can bake breads, cakes, and other items using a cycle that’s present in the system. The device also comes with three programmable memory slots for any custom recipes that you want to load into the bread maker. Many of the bread settings require extra processing time, such as the whole-wheat setting that requires the device to knead heavier flower into the dough before proceeding. The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 also has a preprogrammed setting to produce jam and other non-bread foods. Each of the ten preprogrammed settings can be selected using the LCD control panel located on the front of the device.
The device has a large viewing window located on the top of the machine, so the user can watch the baking process. The lid has an additional heating element built into the top, which helps compensate for the heat that can be lost through the window. The internal cooking pan is easy to handle and remove. The dual kneading blades are attached to the pan, and the entire unit is removed when you pull up on the two metal handles along the side of the device. The pan is coated with a thin non-stick layer, so the bread can easily be removed from the inside of the bread maker.
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 uses several heating elements and dual paddles to consistently make high-quality loaves of bread
- The device comes preprogrammed with a gluten-free setting, so you can produce gluten-free bread at a much lower price than it would cost to purchase at the store
- The device automatically adjusts the kneading and rising cycles to facilitate any type of bread including gluten-free bread
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 has a lid heater that ensures that the top of loaf receives the same amount of heat as the bottom of the loaf
- The bread maker can bake two-pound loaves of bread that are an ideal size to be sliced and served with a meal
- The device comes with 10 pre-programmed settings including basic white, wheat, dough, jam, cake, sourdough starter, and gluten-free bread
- The user can pick from three different crust colors ranging from light to dark. The user is also allowed to customize the shade and texture of each setting in the control panel
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 has a unique baking feature that lets the user stop the cooking cycle mid-bake, remove the dough, form the dough into a specific shape, and continue the baking cycle. This is a helpful addition for anyone who like making specialty breads
- The kneading system can reach all four corners of the pan, which makes it much easier to remove the loaf after the device has finished baking
- The bread pan comes with easy-to-lift handles that allow the user to quickly and safely remove the loaf
- The exterior of the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is cool to the touch, even when the device is operating at the highest bake setting
- The device is unable to make a smaller loaf than two pounds, so that can be a problem if the user simply wants to make enough bread to feed one or two people
Click Here for the Price!
Widely considered to be the industry standard for bread machines, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is an excellent option for anyone who’s in the market for a home bread maker. The device’s versatility and powerful baking settings have made it one of the most popular bread makers currently on the market. In reviews, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 receives a score of four stars or higher in an impressive 90 percent of all reviews. The bread maker comes with a host of sophisticated settings and a cutting-edge design, but it isn’t difficult to use or burdened by seldom-used features. Overall, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is one of the best bread machines (wiki) currently on the market.