Made by one of the world’s most popular producers of small kitchen appliances, the Breville BSB510XL takes classic immersion blender design and combines it with a host of modern functions. In previous immersion blender designs, users had complained about how blenders would create splatters, suction to the bottom of the bowl, and scratch pots when in use. The Breville BSB510XL addresses all of these problems with an improved, bell-shaped base design and internal ribbing to break suction and help make blending more efficient.
The Breville Control also comes with a new blade system that creates turbulence to increase the blending efficiency and reduce the suction to the bottom of the pot. The device also gives the user precise control over the ingredient’s texture. The Breville immersion blender comes with 15 variable speed settings that allow the user to adjust the blade speeds to suit the consistency of the mixture they’re blending. The device has an 8-inch immersion depth that allows the user to blend directly into pots for added convenience. Not having to transfer ingredients from a pot to a food processor and back again makes operating the device a lot easier, and it cuts down on preparation time.
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
Click for the Price here!
- The Breville BSB510XL is a consumer quality immersion blender
- Measures 2.5 x 3 x 16.2 inches
- Weighs 3.8 pounds
- Shipping weight: 6 pounds
- Model number: BSB510XL
- 280-watt motor
- Some assembly required
- 15 speed settings
- 25-ounce chopping bowl
- 42-ounce jug
- Whisk attachment
- Six-foot long power cord
- Stainless steel blending shaft
- Stainless steel blades
- Plastic housing
- Made in China
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Features and Benefits
The BSB510XL comes with Breville’s patented ergonomic control grip that features an optimized handle that’s designed to fit your hand comfortably. In other immersion blenders, operating the device and squeezing the trigger can be awkward, which is why the Breville has moved the trigger so the user can keep their hand in a much more natural position when operating the device. This offers much more stability and control when the device is running, which in turn helps decrease the blending time, and reduces the strain on the user’s wrist and hand.
The BSB510XL is packaged with a high-quality blending shaft and stainless steel ice-cutting blades, which ensures that you can use the device for almost any application. The device comes with a six-foot-long power cord that makes the unit much more portable and easy to use. This helps provide the mobility of a cordless, immersion blender without the power issues that come with running a blender on battery power alone. The device also comes with a hand whisk attachment that is great for whipping cream, egg whites, and light batters. In need for some great recipe ideas for blenders? Check out these sites: here and here.
- The device has an immersion depth of eight inches, so it can be used in tall pots with large quantities of ingredients
- The Breville BSB510XL has fifteen variable speed settings that allow the user to precisely control their mix
- The blender comes with a six-foot-long cord, which helps increase mobility and allow the user to move around much more freely
- The device has been ergonomically designed to reduce hand strain. The hand can assume a much more natural position around the trigger, which increases stability and control. The entire handle is also coated in a soft, grippy finish, which reduces the likelihood of any slipping
- The bell-shaped base includes internal ribbing that reduces suction and makes the device much easier to use
- The non-scratch guard helps protect pots and pans from excess scratching
- The device is excellent for pureeing soups and sauces, whipping cream, chopping vegetables, along with a host of other functions
- The entire package comes with a whisk attachment, a three-cup cap, a chopping bowl, extra blades, a 42-inch storage jug with a lid, and an instruction booklet
- The device can be stored easily, and the chopping bowl can be stored inside the jug housing
- The device is very easy to disassemble and put back together, which makes it a lot easier to clean than other devices
- The blender operates much more quietly than other devices at a similar price point
- The blender doesn’t come with any locking mechanisms on the chopping bowl
- The device is quite heavy when compared to other handheld immersion blenders
- The bell-shaped head doesn’t fit into small cups
- Most of the components are made from plastic, which can be an issue for some users
Click here for the Price!
One of the best immersion blenders currently on the market, the Breville BSB510XL takes the elements of classic immersion blenders and combines them with a host of modern features that makes the device much more efficient. The device’s easy operation and powerful motor helps the device to blend almost any type of ingredient with ease. The Breville BSB510XL is popular with users everywhere, and the device is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a powerful immersion blender without breaking the bank.